Mark A. Carnes
CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™
We firmly believe no individual planner can stay current in all the areas of financial planning. For this reason, our firm draws upon our network of over 100 individuals who specialize in Taxes, Legal Issues & Financial Planning. While we utilize the knowledge of our various specialists, you, the client, work with only one planner. We feel this gives our clients the most innovative and up to date solutions to their financial needs.
- Became securities registered as a representative of Hess Investment Company, Quincy, IL. 1980
- University of Missouri, Bachelor of Science in Agriculture Economics. 1982
- University of Missouri, Masters of BusinessAdministration in Finance. 1984
- Joined Hallmark Cards, Inc. in the Career Development Management Training Program. 1984
- Joined Coordinated Planning Service, a financial planning company specializing in investments, education, and retirement planning. 1985
- Awarded the "Certified Financial Planner" (CFP) Certificate by the International Board of Standards and Practices for Certified Financial Planners. 1989
- Joined Financial Planning Partners, Ltd., an investment representative specializing in personal financial planning and investments. 1989
- Joined Prosperity Advisory Group, Inc., and became a Registered Representative of VESTAX Securities Corporation. May 1999. VESTAX Securities merged with Multi-Financial Securities Corporation in January 2004. Multi Financial became Cetera Advisors LLC.
- Taught investing and financial planning: The University of Missouri and Central Mo. State Alumni Association 1992-2002
- Member of the Shawnee Mission Medical Symposium Planning Board and Ethics
- Board Member of Blake's Closet