Our Mission Statement
Determining your financial goals and understanding the financial planning process can be confusing. At Prosperity Wealth Management, we are here to simplify the financial planning process and help you take the steps needed to create a more secure financial future for you and your loved ones.
Since 1985, our business is based on one primary principle- the Golden Rule: Do unto others as you would have them do unto you. We make financial decisions for you that we would make for ourselves. We have a responsibility to you and are here to help you make informed decisions about your financial future.
We develop financial plans and manage assets based on your individual needs. Through this type of focus, we are able to establish and sustain long-term relationships. Whatever your goals may be, we can help you build a strong foundation to pursue a more secure financial future which can allow you the time to focus on other important aspects of your life.
Mark Carnes has been in the industry since 1985. He offers not only a broad range of personal experience and knowledge but also the ability to access additional insights and ideas within the Prosperity Network.
Designations: Certified Financial Planner, CFP; Master Business Administration: MBA
Mark and Prosperity Wealth Management have consistently provided clients:
- Personalized Financial Planning
- Unbiased, results-oriented advice since 1985
- Relationships based on trust, confidence and integrity
- Commitment to providing a balanced selection of options that are tailored to build and enrich the financial future of individual investors
- Flexibility to meet the demands of a growing client base
- Prompt and efficient client services
Some of the questions that we can assist in answering are:
- Will I be able to retire early?
- How much money will I need in order to retire?
- How can I get the most out of my 401(k)?
- Should I have a traditional IRA or a Roth IRA?
- How can I position my investments for higher potential returns while reducing risk?
- How can I "inflation proof" my investment income?
- Do I need disability income insurance? Long-Term care insurance?
- How can I ensure that my children receive as much possible from my estate?
- What do I need to know about wills, trusts, and probate?
Please call us if you have any questions about our firm or the broad range of financial services we provide.